Wednesday 4 December 2013

2014 popular trending fall/winter style for girls

For girls, it always takes a lot of time considering what to wear today, how to match the clothing, which is very bothering and annoying. I totally have the same feeling. It worries me if I don't looking good. It sucks if others feel my clothing style is out of fashion and look ugly. To solve the trouble, I like to read and collect the latest fashion styles for reference. I like simple style. It fits me. And I think it's really good to match fleece and skirt. If you don't like skirts, you could change to jeans and shorts. Now I don't worry about how to match clothes. The following matches is something school feeling, fleece and skirts. I like long sleeves tshirts to match jeans or skirts in fall/winter seasons. Which is your favorite?

no.1
no.2

no.3

no.4

no.5

no.6

no.7

no.8

no.9


No comments:

Post a Comment