Sunday 8 December 2013

Popular Cartoon Pokemon Tee Shirts Custom New Design Ideas

Hi,guys, do you still remember there was a Japanese anime series named Pokémon? It's one of my favorites cartoons during my childhood. It is a media franchise published and owned by Japanese video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996.Apart from Pokemon cartoon on TV, the relevant Pokémon movies, books, video games etc were also released,which are very popular. Furthermore, Pokemon derivative products are also came out at the markets. For me, I like derivative that has the Pokemon theme, but also a good life goods we need and use. Clothing is a good choice for me. How about the Pokemon Tee shirts custom with the following designs? Which do you like best to print on your Tee shirts custom?









No comments:

Post a Comment